First Posted: 2/4/2015
Clarks Summit Festival of Ice attendees can pick up a scavenger hunt entry form at any participating location and visit all nine Festival of Ice Zones, noting the title and location of a single fairy tale story book on display in each zone.
Completed forms can then be deposited at any participating location for a chance to win one of several prizes. They must be dropped off before 5 p.m. Monday, Feb. 16. A random drawing from all correct, completed entries will be conducted after the event.
• Two tickets to Rhythm of the Dance on March 5, courtesy of Lackawanna College Community Concert Series
• Five movie prize packs, each containing two movie passes, candy and popcorn, courtesy of the Dietrich Theatre, Tunkhannock
• Two midweek lift tickets, courtesy of Elk Mountain
• $50 gift certificate, courtesy of Wayne Pisanchyn, Inc.
• $25 gift certificate, courtesy of The Avenue Consignment Shoppe
• Book gift basket, courtesy of Abington Community Library
• Two “Frozen” Sing-a-long DVD prize packs, courtesy of NBT Bank
• Two tickets courtesy of Live Nation to Darius Rucker on May 29 at the Toyota Pavilion at Montage Mountain