Looking for a homemade touch to add to your Halloween costume? Try making these monster feet with basic craft items from around the house.
What you will need:
• Two pieces of the same color construction paper
• A sheet of yellow or green construction paper
• A pencil
• A few feathers, all the same color
• Chalk or a marker
1. Cut two oval, feet shapes from the two pieces of construction that are the same color. At one end, cut triangular shaped toes. At the other, cut a “Y” shape.
2. Using the yellow or green construction paper, cut out triangular shaped pieces for the toe nails.
3. Glue the toe nails on to the toes.
4. Marker in or use chalk to make some lines around the toes to look like wrinkles.
5. Glue on the feathers to look like fuzzy monster fur.
Jennifer Familetti is program coordinator at the Dalton Community Library. Reach the Abington Journal newsroom at 570-587-1148 or email@example.com.