Howdy partners! Here’s a fun game for two people that can sharpen your strategy skills. It’s called, “Wild West Tic Tac Toe” and uses cowboy hats and sheriff’s badges.
What you will need:
• Three pieces of paper, any color
• A black marker
• A pencil
1. Use one full piece of paper and a black marker to make the playing board. Draw two full length lines down, and two full length lines across.
2. Take another piece of paper and a pencil and draw five cowboy hats, then use scissors to cut them out.
3. On the last piece of paper, draw five stars for the badges and cut them out.
4. To play, each player gets all five of either the cowboy hats or sheriff badges. Take turns placing one piece at a time on the board, trying to get three in a row going down or across.
Jennifer Familetti is program coordinator at the Dalton Community Library. Reach the Abington Journal newsroom at 570-587-1148 or email@example.com.