CLARKS SUMMIT — This year’s Clarks Summit Festival of Ice will feature a Gold Rush Scavenger Hunt with several prizes. To participate, pick up an entry form at any participating location and visit all nine festival zones to find the hidden “gold nuggets.” Participants must list each location where they found a nugget in each zone to be entered in the drawing for a prize.
Completed entries must be dropped off before 5 p.m. Monday, Feb. 15 at any participating location. A random drawing from all correct, completed entries will be conducted after the event.
• A $100 cash prize, courtesy of the Rotary Club of the Abingtons
• Two four packs of tickets to any RailRiders home game, courtesy of the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
• Four tickets for the Hershey Bears vs. the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins hockey game on March 6, courtesy of Frontier Communications
• Four tickets to the All Nations Benefit Pow Wow in September 2016, courtesy of the Portal Institute, Inc.
• Five movie prize packs, each containing two movie passes, candy and popcorn, courtesy of the Dietrich Theatre in Tunkhannock
• Two midweek lift tickets, courtesy of Elk Mountain
• A book gift basket, courtesy of the Abington Community Library
• A gift basket, courtesy of the Lackawanna County Commissioners
• A Mantra Band, courtesy of Everything Natural
• A gift basket, courtesy of Clarks Summit Mayor Patty Lawler
• A Koozie Rolling Kooler, courtesy of Citizens Savings Bank
• A free oil change certificate, courtesy of Ken Pollock Volvo, of Wilkes-Barre/Scranton
Information provided by the Abington Business and Professional Association.