DALTON — The Dalton Fire Company Carnival opened Tuesday evening, July 12, and will continue through Saturday night, July 16 at the carnival grounds on Bank Street. Gates open at 6 p.m. each evening.
Nightly activities include bingo, a dunk tank sponsored by Lackawanna Trail Friends Of Music Booster Club, midway provided by Otto’s Amusements, the Chinchilla Hose Company Lenten Pizza stand, other various food stands and more.
The remainder of the week’s daily schedule is as follows:
• Live music by Old Friends from 7 to 11 p.m.
• Live music by Blush from 8 to 11 p.m.
• Firemen’s Parade at 7 p.m.
• Performance by the Greater Scranton Black Diamonds Pipe Band, following the parade
• Live music by Mace in Dickson from 7 p.m. to midnight
• Fireworks at 10 p.m.
• Grand prize and basket raffle drawings at 11 p.m.
Reach Elizabeth Baumeister at 570-704-3943 or on Twitter @AbingtonJournal.