SCRANTON — Munley Law announced the legal guide Best Lawyers named five of the firm’s partners to the 2017 edition of Best Lawyers in America, which claims to be the oldest and most respected peer‐review publication in the legal profession.
The Munley lawyers included in the 2017 Best Lawyers in America list are as follows:
• Robert W. Munley, Sr., of Waverly: Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiffs), Product Liability Litigation (Plaintiffs)
• Marion Munley, of Moosic: Medical Malpractice Law (Plaintiffs), Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiffs), Product Liability Litigation (Plaintiffs)
• Robert W. Munley, III, of Moosic: Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiffs)
• Daniel W. Munley, of Clarks Summit: Personal Injury Litigation (Plaintiffs)
• James Christopher Munley, of Clarks Green: Workers’ Compensation Law (Claimants)
First published in 1983, Best Lawyers is a resource for prospective clients and legal professionals, and provides “a reliable, unbiased list of the nation’s most outstanding attorneys.” The Best Lawyers lists are based on extensive peer‐review surveys, and lawyers are not permitted to pay a fee to be included. Inclusion on this list indicates that an attorney is in good standing in his or her current practice, and is respected by his or her peers.
Information provided by Munley Law.