In honor of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory coming to Broadway, the festival committee created a scavenger hunt, complete with Wonka’s golden tickets. Pick up an entry form at any location with an ice sculpture, then visit all nine Festival of Ice zones to find the one golden ticket hidden in a sculpture in each zone.
Participants must list the location of each Golden Ticket found in every zone to be entered in the drawing for a prize.
Completed entries must be dropped off before 5 p.m. Monday, Feb. 20 at any Festival of Ice participating location.
A random drawing from all correct, completed entries will be conducted after the event.
• Wells Fargo stuffed stagecoach horse, courtesy of Wells Fargo Bank
• Five movie prize packs, each containing two movie passes, candy and popcorn, courtesy of the Dietrich Theatre in Tunkhannock
• Three ice cream cake gift certificates, courtesy of Manning Farm Dairy
• Two opening night tickets to “Cinderella” at the Scranton Cultural Center, courtesy of Broadway Scranton
• Book gift basket, courtesy of the Abington Community Library
• Four RailRiders tickets and a gift basket, courtesy of the Lackawanna County Commissioners
• $50 Stopay Candies gift card mini gift basket, courtesy of Crossroads Church
• $50 State Street Grill mini gift basket, courtesy of Crossroads Church
• Groove gift bag with hair products and gift card, courtesy of Clel’s Place
• SolarLinkFR360 emergency preparedness digital radio, courtesy of Citizens Savings Bank
• Free car detail certificate, courtesy of Ken Pollock Volvo of Wilkes-Barre/Scranton
• $50 cash prize, courtesy of Clarks Summit Borough
• Garden stone, courtesy of Spy Stoneworks
Information provided by the Abington Business and Professional Association.